COMPANY FORMATION, MOF REGISTRATION

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

10 Effective Ways to Get More Blog Subscribers

Malaysia Hits



The question I seem to be getting over and over these days is…

How did you get 6,000 subscribers in 10 months?

The answer is simple—I value subscribers more than any other measure of blog success, such as page views or raw traffic. Subscribers are the life blood of a successful blog in my opinion, and frankly, I wish I had more of them. :)

OK, that may be a bit vague.

So here are 10 specific strategies you can begin to implement today and start getting more blog subscribers right away.

1. Make it easy and obvious

As I’ve said before in more detail, make your subscription options prominent, offer an email alternative to RSS, and ask for the subscription, preferably at the bottom of each post.



Read More


Malaysia Hits

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Visitors from...

Visitors no.

Visitors Map

Ask Dr. Davon Jacobson on Nutrition

PageRank Ask the Doctor: Medical Health Articles