COMPANY FORMATION, MOF REGISTRATION

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Rise and Fall of The Salafi Movement




A Sister’s experiences from 1980’s Salafi Movement

A sister wrote this “prequel” and emailed it to me. Masha Allah, my original series on the 1990s Salafi movement made it to all corners of the globe and insha’Allah will spark some much needed change. However, the sister basically gives a summary of her experiences with the beginnings of the movement in the 1980s:

This isn’t going to be very eloquent because truth to tell, I am saddened and sickened by the whole subject of salafism/wahabbism. I came across Brother Umar Lee’s blog a week or so ago and have been hanging out there ever since. Trying to find the logic in many comments, and when I can’t, trying to point it out. I should have learned from the past. In truth, it can’t be done.
Read More



binbaaznajdi

According to Salafis/Ahle Hadith/ Wahhabis/Najdis, it is kufr, shirk and bida to recite nashids praising the Prophet (pbuh), Sahaba, Ahl al Bait or Awliya but it is allowed to make nashids in my...


Read More

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Visitors from...

Visitors no.

Visitors Map

Ask Dr. Davon Jacobson on Nutrition

PageRank Ask the Doctor: Medical Health Articles